Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times



So I had to make a post about Robert Allen's new book, because I had emailed him about tips for making fast cash and his response was that it was the topic of his new book. Now finally two years later (I guess he knew I wouldn't die, although I was drowning in debt) it's finally being released. I think it was probably finished but he was timing the release for just when the economy was at it's worse. Clever boy.
What's this? This is me meeting Allen at one of his Wealth Retreats. He's giving away copies of his books to people that donated to charity. The funny thing is...that donation was never deducted from my account. I was given priority seating, selected by Marshall Sylver to eat fire as a result, and the donation was just an invisible ploy to see who the enlightened millionaires were?

No comments:

Post a Comment