Sunday, July 19, 2009

Four Hour Work Week Expanded and Updated, Where Have I Been!

The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New RichThis is my favorite business book of all time. Not only is Timothy Ferriss funny and very intelligent. He also includes links to everything that he talks about in the books so that you can really start saving time.
I suffered a lot because I ordered the ebook version of the original Four Hour Work Week. I'm jumping in line and preordering a physical copy of the updated and expanded version being released this December! If you loved this book like I did share your favorite parts in the comments and click the link to preorder with me! (Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I'm really excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment