Monday, July 6, 2009

Collaboration







Let me start with my focus as a patron.
The Facebook Causes App has become a useful tool that
I helped Glory Power Ministries begin to successfully use.
Oh, what I can see from here!
A chance for everyone to give a little, to spread the word...
a little and achieve massive results together.
Let the donors be trusted to organize themselves.
Just give them the tools; they are given genius and ideas by God.

Non-profits can either catch on to this vision or die a slow and
agonizing death.

--

I was doing my market research for an information product as
outlined by Jeff Johnson. And I ran across what would be the
competition, but as I looked at her excellent sales letter and
observed that she was a student like me (or at least that was
her story) I decided to sign up as an affiliate.

Once I get my video promotion going.
(I have only cleverly designed the sales copy and saved it.)
And I finish my product.
I will seek her out for a JV.
Her product is excellent. Very professional looking, although
I did not learn many new things from it. I'm not very typical.

There's just some buzz with Ann Sieg and that Ferny guy
about collaborating with the would be competition. It doesn't
always work out, but it's much better to build together or in
larger industries buy them out instead of competing.

--

I have a highly competitive nature.
In fact, it's the only thing that kept me at my sales job
a couple of years back. So when the last instructor, professor,
facilitator, teacher, whatchamacall'em advised the class that
part of our requirements was to review and comment on our
peers work to help them improve. I was like, "What?!!"

The textbooks I'm reading too: Brave New Digital Classroom
and Technologies in the Second Language Composition Class-
room both encourage this strange idea of students collaborating
on their assignments. With the onslaught of digital plagiarism
this one of the proposed solutions. Hmmm...

The world is really changing. I wish I could have gotten help
writing all those AP English papers back in high school.
And what now that students have the ability to hire a
freelancer to write their papers for them? We've graduated
on to new tactics for cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment