Wednesday, November 14, 2012

VidCon Signing Madness: The power of introverts


I don't imagine Charlie will ever see this, but I guess it doesn't really matter too much. But, after watching about an hour of Charlie, I realized that not only am I a weird Internet nerd. But, I most definitely prefer introverted behaviors to extroverted.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCgj2Gor25g] 

AND

... I have spent much of my adult life trying to "fix" that.
But, Charlie in the previous video and this one (VidCon Signing Madness):

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LV5O_rCV6Q]

Sort made me okay with the introverted behaviors. I mean...I'm artist. I see the world through an artistic lense. And, I suppose that I could continue to work on reinventing myself, but change will occur on its own accord.

right then, where was I going with this... 

Oh yes, I had watched this powerful TED Talk Video earlier in the year, but because the creator of the Ted Talk was not "cool" enough, unlike charlieissocoollike, who is a constant source of verseperation (a reason to write songs and whatnot), I sort of forgot the message that introverts are needed to create cool stuff for the extroverts to play with.  

Here's that vid:
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KYU2j0TM4]

...and I think I'm done here.

Thank you Charlie, if you ever get to read this. I'm going to make more videos and blogs and songs and poems and paintings and crafts and cards and care packages and pointless trips and ... whatever inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment