Sunday, November 25, 2012

What is Flow State?

Pure Spirit
"to believe in something so unmistakably that all you are left with is spirit pure spirit"
When I first saw this photo on Pinterest, I was mesmerized by it. Not because I thought the lady was beautiful or anything. To me, she just has strong features. But, I was awestruck because she let someone draw on her face and take a picture of it. I assume this is art. I assume this is photography. But, I may be wrong. The lady may have drawn on her own face and taken a picture to share a message of what she is about:

"to believe in something so unmistakably that all you are left with is spirit, pure spirit..."

To me this sounds like the recipe for reaching flow state. I've been studying peak flow state or peak performance for some time.


So, what is flow state?

From my experience, it is the point when spirit or "the subconscious" takes over and completes a task. People train themselves for flow state by repeating a task over and over. 

And, people also just program their minds while they sleep and practice visualizing perfection of tasks as well to achieve it. That's the long and short of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment