Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Power of Focus

I think I should have read that book that shares the
same title as this post. I'm just going to share some
insight from the training that I plugged into to get
my Infopreneuring business up and running. I
promised myself that I will have one product up
for sale by the end of this month.

RECAP 5/12/09

What is the most important resource you have?
Time
Money
Energy

I'd argue that focus is, with focus you create better
ideas of how to leverage other people's time money and
energy and how to use you own time and energy better.

Guard your focus with your life and you will do wonders.
Focus will determine the kind of result you get more than
anything else.

Learn how to say no and focus on what you start; there
will always be a new system, tool, or product coming out
that you will want. File the email or ad away and focus.

This is a link to get access to the training I plugged into:
Click to Get Access to How to Do Business on the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment