Friday, May 1, 2009

Recounting my journey here

So I've started several books that I've never finished in my life. Perhaps the problem was that I did not have the resources to complete them. So, this blog will be about all the things that I have begun that I welcome input on. At one time I was afraid to share my thought, but now I just believe that if someone if helped in the process any amount of criticism I might receive for my words doesn't really matter.

There are three journey that I will write about here:
1) The journey of an Infopreneur
2) The journey of a graduate student
3) The journey of a patron

I have access, right now to all the information I need. But, hopefully as I write about each of these topics I will find those that know more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment