Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Front Loading

This is a skill that I have been thinking about for a while. I read about this group that described one of their friends. He had this odd habit of spending the first two weeks of his classes in the library doing all of his work for the semester. He would even miss some of his classes. I have started doing this on a smaller scale. I have not gotten to the point of doing all of my reading before a class starts, but I have begun to do all of my reading at the beginning of the week.

Reading can be spaced over three days. I cram it into one day and with good reason. I want so spend more time on infopreneuring. I took a big step towards into creating a muse (according to Timothy Ferriss' definition) today. I spent a little time talking to God on what I am suppose to be giving the world. Now I know what to write about. I made a table of contents for a book, and I know it will not be difficult to complete. The book will include the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment