Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Much Ado About Renegade Breakthrough

So I have an ad on eBay running to build a list for the relaunch of Renegade Professional and Renegade Breakthrough. I realize that I planned to have at least 100 running at a time. Seems like I've been distracted with graduate school. I'm happy though because I'm putting together two killer marketing/promotion campaigns for Glory Power Ministries and BCS, Christian Fioravanti's company.

Glory Power is launching a product without a product launch (*shakes head), but the founders are not schooled in marketing and I do not have the time. Perhaps I can find someone that offers that service and connect them. Eureka.

I'm plugging away at my Renegade Lessons. If anyone wants free lesson or more info on this check it out: (Renegade = Attraction Marketing (Brand Building) 101)
http://budurl.com/renegadesignup

No comments:

Post a Comment