Friday, October 29, 2021

The Cashflow Quadrant Week 2

Today I continue the social media marketing course through Elite Marketing Pro. The lure of network marketing is pretty strong with the idea of just teaching everyone to do 3 quality connections (which will change their lives) while you do 10-20.

I have a hang up. I desire to eat fresh, but the company that I am looking at would be delivering supplements that are nutraceuticals. I wonder if they have an interest in using hemp plastic instead of the conventional plastic?

1/7/20
Today I complete the Nancy Badillo training or most of it. I eliminated Patreon U and JVZoo training. I just could not see myself going back into the mess of Clickfunnels, Aweber, and ClickMajick. I see where D got her training from, and I am clear on my focus on writing for income.

...I did not complete the course. The target market choice was a little bit of a hang up. The thing is Russell decided to target himself and had a breakthrough. The same thing happened with Garrett J. White. I have the assumption like the prophet Eliyahu that I am the only one waking up, but targeting myself and providing what I need(ed) and value should be the sticker store. The sticker is message just like "Say I Won't"

1/8/20
I applied for a job in sales again today. The place is in Fort Myers and the reasoning was that it is the stereotypical 9-5 (except it's 8-5) and it will allow me to to have my 3 weeks of vacation. I don't mind doing the hustle for 2 years to get a business going. I keep thinking about Patreon because really, the problem of being an artist and not ever making your art is a real one.

1/9/20
Joe's birthday or re-birth day. We came from somewhere before we opened our eyes here. I had the thought 3 times "I do not feel like myself" today. And, I also had the thought that it was a good thing because that means that I am on a different, uncomfortable wavelength, and different things are coming. It took me a while yesterday to come to I will educate the Hebrews with my poems defaming the system and teaching them how to break the "new slavery."

1/10/20
Radical actions we take = results. New patterns take time to become normal. I am cutting a lot to focus on my dissertation. I do not need to track my creation of cash flow right now because I will be focusing on finishing my dissertation and taking additional teaching jobs.

1/11/20
I allowed Christy back into my life though I have pain because of it -- faithful are the wounds of a friend... my focus has moved to how much POWER can I put into dissertation research and really honor the work of a scholar. Dishonoring it, devaluing it has led to poor quality research. Today, I must choose a freelancer to help with the research and then get the lit review and background done this next septimal period.

No comments:

Post a Comment