Friday, October 29, 2021

The Cashflow Quadrant Week 3

01/12/20
I can see I have not applied to the schools that came from the Two Sigmas email. The rep told me that all of the schools have their own online platform, but we shall see. I keep going back to the thought of working for Cambly, but if I can get more than $10. Then, that is what I need to do-- meanwhile I have $10 waiting for me when I complete another Textbroker article.
$390 dollars to go for the next two weeks.
Plan - close a Cutco customer.

1/13/20
And, this is why I planned to check -in twice a day. I applied at the Two Sigmas schools. I did not interview for the telemarketing job. I cannot even remember the guy who kept putting me off for Cutco, but I am also thinking of Trudy.

1/17/20
Moving this blog entry to later in the day was a bad idea. I have not followed up for Cutco sales. There is a pull towards the low paying work. The lady Stacey Brown from the Living Stones church prayed for me and mentioned investments, and now I see this thing with Roger Salam, but I do not trust him because of Tasha Cooney's testimony of working with him for low pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment